As authors, we don’t expect everyone to love our books. We also have to find a way around the piercing pain a bad review can cause so we can pick ourselves up and keep going. In the spirit of Jimmy Kimmel’s Celebrities Read Mean Tweets … we bring you Bestselling Authors Read Mean Reviews. If you’d like to read the books featured and form your own opinions, there are links below.
Featuring (In Order Of Appearance):
- Carly Phillips – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 47 books with Dare to Love
- Ranae Rose – Amazon bestselling author of 29 books with Sleepy Hollow
- Jayne Rylon – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 40 book with Powertools
- Lori Foster – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of more than 80 books with A Perfect Storm
- Sidney Bristol – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 26 books with Falling For His Best Friend
- Janelle Denison – USA Today bestselling author of 71 books with Born to be Wilde
- Bianca Sommerland – USA Today bestselling author of 14 books with Defensive Zone
- Mark Henry – author of 9 books with Road Trip of the Living Dead
- Melanie Marchande – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 8 books with His Secretary: Undone
- Lorelei James – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 45 books with Hillbilly Rockstar
- Jennifer Probst – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 25 books with The Marriage Merger
- Rebecca Shea –USA Today bestselling author of 4 books with Unbreakable
- Michelle A Valentine – NYT and USA Today Bestselling author of 8 books with Phenomenal X
- Desiree Holt – award winning author of 169 books with Joy Ride
- Saranna DeWylde – award winning author of 28 books with How to Lose a Demon in 10 Days
- Dakota Cassidy – national bestselling author of 54 books with The Accidental Dragon
- Ann Mayburn – award winning author of 46 books with Dimitri’s Forbidden Submissive
Y’all were great!. Thanks for the smiles I had watching you read the reviews! Keep writing and I’ll keep reading them even if I’m at McDonald’s 😉 I know it can’t be easy reading a bad review especially when it’s not deserved!
Jayne please I’m rolling on the floor, laughing sooo hard. You guys keep writing because you are doing something right. I love all of you!!!!!!
I loved this!
Wonderful, ladies (and Mark!) I have read and enjoyed many of these. Keep up the great work!!!
Jayne, you’re brilliant this was way too funny.
loved it! Thanks ladies
OMG! If I didn’t already read most of these authors I would start after this! Now to get the few I haven’t already read.
Thanks for sharing and giving us smiles. I am sorry that you have to deal with these things. Bravo for handling it with class.
LMAO!!! I really feel like this should be a whole series!!! Love the reactions especially Jayne Rylon!! Jesus watching you read and write!
Cracking up, and adding books to my TBR list!!
LOVE IT!!! This just made me want to read all the books featured, that I haven’t read yet!
Thank you for having the sub titles for this video!! It helps when you’re deaf and the closed captions youtube offers are usually completely off the mark, and it makes it very confusing. I had a good laugh at this! Thanks for posting!
Hi Emily! I’m so glad you found them helpful (and funny)! I’ll be compiling more of these videos so keep an eye out 🙂
This just made me appreciate my own negative reviews. Thanks so much for sharing and please make this a series!
This made me smile 🙂 I’m a new author/creator of a graphic novel, which I self published couple of weeks ago. After getting some nice positive reviews on goodreads, I saw the first negative review on amazon and my heart sank! I know I shouldn’t be so sensitive, but it takes a while to get used to it 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to more such videos!
Loved this! Thank you ladies!…yes, I have read books by almost every single one of you and will continue to do so….maybe even read while I am at a McDonald’s 🙂
Thank you all that wrote your reviews I have never laughed so hard in my life. These are some of my absolute favorite authors. I still have tears rolling down my face from laughing………lmfao……For the record I do not agree with any negative reviews on here…..lol