Due to the overwhelming response to Authors Read Mean Reviews, we gladly present… Authors Read Mean Reviews 2!
As authors, we don’t expect everyone to love our books. We also have to find a way around the pain a bad review can cause so we can pick ourselves up and keep going. In the spirit of Jimmy Kimmel’s Celebrities Read Mean Tweets … we bring you Bestselling Authors Read Mean Reviews 2. If you’d like to read the books featured and form your own opinions, there are links below.
Featuring (In Order Of Appearance):
- Lori Foster – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of more than 80 books with Getting Rowdy
- Lorelei James – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 45 books with Long Hard Ride
- Ruth Cardello – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 15 books with Taken, Not Spurred
- Erin McCarthy – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 60 books with Bad Boys Online
- Cat Johnson – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 60 books with Two Times As Hot
- Eve Langlais – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of more than 60 books with Kodiak’s Claim
- Roxy Mews – author of 3 books with A Love Worth Biting For
- Bianca Sommerland – USA Today bestselling author of 14 books with Offside
- Rebecca Shea –USA Today bestselling author of 4 books with Unbreakable
- Julie Particka – Amazon bestselling author of 17 books with Fall With Me
- Jayne Rylon – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 40 book with Barracuda’s Heart
- Erika Wilde – USA Today bestselling author of 71 books with The Marriage Diaries
- Joey W. Hill – RT Book Reviews Career Achievement Winner for Erotic Romance, author of 40 books with Soul Rest
- Sasha White – NYT and USA Today bestselling author of 33 books with Primal
- Lacey Thorn – National bestselling author of 60 books with Waking the Beast
I can’t believe people would write such horrible things about authors and there books, just because u don’t like it doesn’t mean u have to be ugly about it, a lot of people don’t like the same thing we just say we didn’t care for it not trash them, I think you are being rude, what if it was your sister mother girlfriend or wife they were saying that mean stuff to?? you wouldn’t like it very much, so what u don’t like it leave it at that y be mean , i think writing the things u r about books and authors makes u a bully… shame on u, I will PRAY FOR YOU, , love all the hard work you authors put in to writing… options are like butts everyone has one… as in the words of a singer, SHAKE IT OFF…lol
I have read 3/4 of these books and have love every single one of them. Thanks everyone of ya’s keep up the great work and can’t wait to read the next ones,
OMG! I loved this! LOL
I haven’t laughed like that in a while. I have read several books that are on this video. The authors reactions crack me up. Thank you for sharing this.
That was awesome! Sometimes I want to review the reviews… but as someone posted today on Facebook – Don’t bother explaining things to a stupid person, you are not a jackass whisperer.
Keep up the writing – and I promise that if your book is not for me, I will move on. If it is, I will try to use my old brain to write a review.
Loved this clip. Glad the authors all have a great sense of humour. Just looking at a book cover can tell you what it is about. If you don’t like that type of book – don’t read it.